CONTROLLING A RASPBERRYPI ROVER USING A WEB BROWSER VIA LAN \ INTERNET
This project is to Build and interface a real time wheeled mobile robot or a drone where camera and an arm is installed in it . Controlling and monitoring of robot is done using internet even if it is in the isolated place. Software system can be built in three various programming languages and controlled via the internet using webpage protected with a username and password to make sure it cannot be hacked and can access through the internet by any web browser such as Mozilla Firefox. The mobile robot system is used to transfer foreign objects and access to areas that are unable to be accessed by humans .The development of this robot is based on Arduino Mega platform which will be interfaced with the microcomputer that is placed on the robot running as a server.
2) Kinematic modeling of a six-wheeled robotic rover with a passive/active suspension Jianguo Tao; Fei Yang; Zongquan Deng; Haitao FangIntelligent Control and Automation (WCICA), 2011 9th World Congress on Year: 2011
3) The Kapvik Robotic Mast: An Innovative Onboard Robotic Arm for Planetary Exploration Rovers Guangjun Liu; Yugang Liu; Hongwei Zhang; Xiaohui Gao; Jing Yuan; Wanping Zheng Robotics & Automation Magazine, IEEE Year: 2015, Volume: 22, Issue: 1
4) Design and construction of a mobile type rover robotics platformCastaneda, G.E.; Monroy, D.J.; Aponte, J.A.; Aviles, O.F.Robotics Symposium, 2011 IEEE IX Latin American and IEEE Colombian Conference on Automatic Control and Industry Applications (LARC) Year: 2011
5) Hierarchical Navigation Architecture and Robotic Arm Controller for a Sample Return Rover Dimitrov, V.; DeDonato, M.; Panzica, A.; Zutshi, S.; Wills, M.; Padir, T. Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), 2013 IEEE International Conference on Year: 2013
6) Orthogonal-view based compressive motion classification using pyroelectric infrared sensors Qiuju Guan; Xuguang Yin; Xuemei Guo; Guoli Wang; Xiaomu Luo Signal Processing (ICSP), 2014 12th International Conference on Year: 2014
7) Surveillance Tracking System Using Passive Infrared Motion Sensors in Wireless Sensor Network Byunghun Song; Haksoo Choi; Hyung Su Lee Information Networking, 2008. ICOIN 2008. International Conference on Year: 2008
8) Target Detection and Classification Using Seismic and PIR SensorsXin Jin; Sarkar, S.; Ray, A.; Gupta, S.; Damarla, T. Sensors Journal, IEEE Year: 2012, Volume: 12, Issue: 6
9) PIR-sensor based human motion event classificationUrfaliglu, O.; Soyer, E.B.; Toreyin, B.U.; Cetin, A.E.Signal Processing, Communication and Applications Conference, 2008. SIU 2008. IEEE 16th Year: 2008
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.