Resource Allocation In Wireless Networks By Channel Estimation And Relay Assignment Using Data-Aided Techniques
Keywords:Resource allocation, Relay selection, Carrier assignment, Throughput Maximisation.
MIMO-OFDM is the recently developing channel estimation technique for achieving high speed and reliable communication. The resource allocation in wireless communication is analysed by using channel estimation technique. Pair of users communicates each other through multiple two way relays in orthogonal frequency division multiplexing modulation transmission systems. The total throughput is maximized by data-aided estimation technique using relay selection, channel and relay assignment. The set of most reliable data carriers among the relays is determined using this data aided estimation technique. The evaluation of the network total throughput with respect to transmit power node and the number of relay nodes are analysed through simulation. In this work, the improvement in sum rate with optimum carrier assignment using proposed algorithm is demonstrated against the classical work.
2. Harivikram, T. S., R. Harikumar, C. Ganesh Babu, and P. Murugamanickam. "Adaptive modulation and coding rate for OFDM systems." International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering 3, no. 2, pp. 250-255, 2013.
3. J.-J. van de., et.al. (1995) “On channel estimation in OFDM systems”. In IEEE 45th Vehicular Technology Conference, 2(5), pp. 815–819.
4. M. K. Ozdemir, et.al., (2006) “Toward real-time adaptive low-rank LMMSE channel estimation of MIMO-OFDM systems” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 5(10), pp. 2675–2678.
5. C. Mehlfuhrer, et.al., (2008) “An accurate and low complex channel estimator for OFDM WiMAX” In 3rd International Symposium on Communications, Control and Signal Processing (ISCCSP), pp. 922–926.
6. G. J. Foschini, (1996) “Layered space-time architecture for wireless communication in a fading environment when using multiple antennas,” Bell Labs Tech. J., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 41–59,.
7. S. L. H. Nguyen and A. Ghrayeb. (2013) “Compressive sensing-based channel estimation for massive multiuser MIMO systems” In IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), pp. 2890–2895.
8. P. Madhusudhanan, X. Et.al., (2013) “Stochastic geometric modeling and interference analysis for Massive MIMO systems” In Modeling Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc Wireless Networks (WiOpt), 2013 11th International Symposium on, pp. 15–22.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.