PHASE DETECTION WITH ADAPTIVE ROUTING AND QOS AWARE CHECKPOINT ARRANGEMENT ON WIRELESS MULTIMEDIA SENSOR NETWORK
Keywords:ASARC,WSN, WSMN, Multipath discovery, Energy-aware routing ,Check point.
Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks (WMSN) is a blooming field due to the development of CMOS cameras and microphones which are the wirelessly interconnected devices that are able to retrieve multimedia content such as video and audio streams, still images and scalar sensor data from the environment . As of today, almost all deployed wireless sensor networks measure scalar physical phenomena like temperature, pressure, humidity. The node of Multimedia sensor network that equipped with cameras, microphones, and other sensors producing multimedia content , or location of objects.
Routing in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Network is an Important issue since the WMSN nodes that sense the data need to be communicated to the base station, to take necessary decision. The key issues in the design of routing protocol in the WMSN are energy consideration, Adaptive routing, multimedia consistency, tight QoS expectations, and high bandwidth demands. Although many routing protocols have been proposed for the WMSNs, the design of a more efficient protocol in terms energy awareness, video packet scheduling and QoS in terms of checkpoint arrangement is still remain a challenge. This work involves the design of the routing protocol in wireless multimedia sensor networks which is power aware, reliable and has low latency in delivering the data from source node or sink node that is sensing the data to the destination node The proposed new architecture called ASARC:ACTUATION SENSORADAPTIVE ROUTING WITH CHECK POINT ASARC provides selection of paths for communication between any two nodes such as sense or relay node.This feature prolongs the lifetime of the network. Also from the data security and Qos point of view, ASARC is immune to any specific attacks.
2. Multipath Data Transfer in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Network Shobha Poojary Manohara Pai M 2010 International Conference on Broadband, Wireless Computing, Communication and Applications.
3. Research of QoS Routing Technology for Wireless Multimedia Sensor Network Cao shashaComputer Science and Technology College, Hubei Normal University Huangshi, China Ke zongwu, Chen niansheng.
4. Self-actuation of Camera Sensors for Redundant Data Elimination in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks Andrew Newell and Kemal Akkaya Department of Computer Science Southern Illinois University Carbondale Carbondale, . Communications,09.
5. Deploying Multiple Sinks in Multi-hop Wireless Sensor Networks Zolt´an Vincze, Rolland Vida, Attila Vid´ac Dept. of Telecommunications and Media Informatics Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
6 Target Detection and Tracking With Heterogeneous Sensors Huiyu Zhou, Murtaza Taj, Student Member, IEEE, and Andrea Cavallaro, Member, IEEE IEEE JOURNAL OF SELECTED TOPICS IN SIGNAL PROCESSING, VOL. 2, NO. 4, AUGUST 2008.
7. A Hybrid Scheme for Video Transmission over Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks Dionisis Kandris_, Michail Tsagkaropoulos†, Ilias Politis†, Anthony Tzes† and Stavros Kotsopoulos.
8. A Hybrid Scheme for Video Transmission over Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks Dionisis Kandris_, Michail Tsagkaropoulos†, Ilias Politis†, Anthony Tzes† and Stavros Kotsopoulos,Mediterranean Conference on Control & Automation Makedonia Palace, Thessaloniki, Greece.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.