Experimental study and Investigation of composite coir fibre in disk brake rotor
This research briefly describes the evolution of fibre composite in natural fibre as coir. The Innovative implementation of coir fibre in disk brake rotor. The fabrication process includes the production of composite base coated layes of epoxy resin along with material of reinforced polymer as silicon carbide as catalyst. Thus concluding with testing results the perfect strength of the coir fibre composite is derived.
2. "Vacuum Bags For Wood working".Waterman, Pamela J. "The Life of Composite Materials". Desktop Engineering Magazine. April 2007.
3. Matzkanin, George A.; Yolken, H. Thomas. "Techniques for the Nondestructive Evaluation of Polymer Matrix Composites"(PDF). AMMTIAC Quarterly 2 (4).
4. Bank, Lawrence C. (2006). Composites for construction: structural design with FRP materials. John Wiley &Sons.ISBN 978-0-471-68126-7.
5. Russo, Salvatore; Ghadimi, Behzad; Lawania, Krishna; Rosano, Michele (December 2015). "Residual strength testing in pultruded FRP material under a variety of temperature cycles and values". Composite Structures(ELSEVIER) 133: 458–475.
6. Fitzer, Erich; Kleinholz, Rudolf; Tiesler, Hartmut; et al. (15 April 2008). "Fibers, 5. Synthetic Inorganic". Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry. Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry 2. Weinheim, Germany: Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA.
7. Ilschner, B; et al. (2000). "Composite Materials".Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry (Weinheim, Germany: Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA).
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.