PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF MIMO-OFDM SYSTEM
Keywords:Wireless Communication, OFDM, Bit Error Rate, AWGN.
Mobile communication is one of the important technologies in wireless communication. In Mobile communications face lot of many technical challenges. Fading, attenuation, channel Interference, Propagation path loss, multicarrier interference etc, occurs during the transmission of signals on a wireless channel. So need an efficient channel to transmit the signal without any distortions. High quality service has to be provided for the greater demand of capacity. Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) is a current and known technique for high efficient data transmission and high bandwidth data transmission; it can be achieved by converting the wideband signal into narrow band signals. In this paper, analyzed the performances of Bit Error Rate (BER) and spectral analyzes using Mat lab Software, and also predict the performance of Gaussian Noise channel (AWGN). It is suitable for long distance transmission without any distortions
2. Chen, C. Y., Tseng, F. H., Chang, K. D., Chao, H. C., and Chen, J. L., Reconfigurable software defined radio and its applications”, Tamkang Journal of Science and Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 29-38, 2010.
3. Cho, T., Lee, H., Park, J., and Park, C., “A high-speed low-complexity modified radix-25 FFT processor for gigabit WPAN applications”, In Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), IEEE International Symposium, pp. 1259-1262, 2011.
4. Dillinger, M., Madani, K., and Alonistioti, N., “Software Defined Radio – Architectures”, Systems, and Functions Wiley, Chichester, 2003.
5. Campi, M., Toma, A., Lodi, A., Cappelli, R., Canegallo and R. Guerrieri., “A VLIW Processor with Reconfigurable Instruction set for Embedded Applications”, In ISSCC Digest of Technical Papers, pp. 250-251, 2003.
6. Garrido, M., Grajal, J., Sanchez, M., and Gustafsson, O., Pipelined Radix-Feedforward FFT Architectures”, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, Vol. 21 No. 1, pp. 23-32, 2013.
7. Haene, S., Perels, D., and Burg, A., “A real-time 4-stream MIMO-OFDM transceiver: system design, FPGA implementation and characterization”, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 26, No. 6, pp. 877-889, 2008.
8. Jeesung, L. E. E., and Hanho, L. E. E., “A high-speed two-parallel radix-2 4 FFT/IFFT processor for MB-OFDM UWB systems”, IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, Vol. 91 No. 4, pp. 1206-1211, 2008.
9. Liu, A., Feng, J., and Hu, J. (2009, November). Research on SoC hardware/software co-design platform based on MDA”, IEEE 10th International Conference on Computer-Aided Industrial Design and Conceptual Design, pp. 2105-2109, 2009.
10. Xiong, Z., Li, S., Chen, J., and Wang, D., “A Platform-based SoC hardware/software co-design environment”, Proceedings of eight international conferences on computer supported cooperative work in design, pp. 443-448, 2003.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.