Interline Dynamic Voltage Restoration (IDVR) in Transmission Line
Keywords:Interline Dynamic Voltage Restorer (IDVR), voltage swell/sag, PID Controller technique.
IDVR is a device where more than two DVR connected in multi-transmission line. Performance of DVR is to inject the voltage to the line for long period voltage sag/swell. Generally, DVR in IDVR device compensates voltage sag/swell other DVRs connected in common DC link capacitor which replenish the energy and keep up the DC link at constant. Design, modeling, and performance of IDVR are proposed in this paper. IDVR consist of two different lines with two DVR devices to compensate the voltage sag. Series connected compensator (DVR) compensates sending end voltage disturbance voltage sag. In this paper, analyse the closed loop control of IDVR system is using PID controller and their output results are verified using MATLAB/Simulink.
2. F.M. Albatsh, S. Mekhilef, S. Ahmad and H. Mokhlis, “Fuzzy-logic-based UPFC and Laboratory Prototype Validation for Dynamic Power Flow Control in Transmission Lines”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 64, no. 12, pp.9538-9548, 2017.
3.D. Lu, J. Zhu, J. Wang, J. Yao, S. Wang, S. and H. Hu, “A simple zero-sequence-voltage-based cluster voltage balancing control and the negative sequence current compensation region identification for star-connected cascaded H-bridge STATCOM”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 33, no. 10, pp.8376-8387, 2018.
4. M. Badoni, A. Singh, and B. Singh, “Adaptive Neurofuzzy Inference System Least-Mean-Square-Based Control Algorithm For DSTATCOM”, IEEE Transactions on industrial informatics, vol. 12, no.2, pp.483-492, 2016.
5. A. M. Rauf and V. Khadkikar, “An Enhanced Voltage Sag Compensation Scheme For Dynamic Voltage Restorer”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 62, no. 5, pp.2683-2692, 2015.
6. P. Jayaprakash, B. Singh, D.P. Kothari, A. Chandra, and K. Al-Haddad, “Control of reduced-rating dynamic voltage restorer with a battery energy storage system”, IEEE transactions on industry applications, vol. 50, no.2, pp.1295-1303, 2014.
7. H.M. Wijekoon, D.M. Vilathgamuwa and S.S. Choi, “Interline dynamic voltage restorer: an economical way to improve interline power quality”, IEE Proceedings-Generation, Transmission and Distribution, vol.150, no. 5, pp.513-520, 2003.
8. H.M. Wijekoon, D.M. Vilathgamuwa and S.S. Choi, “Interline dynamic voltage restorer: A novel and economical approach for multi-line power quality compensation”, In 38th IAS Annual Meeting on Conference Record of the Industry Applications Conference, vol. 2, pp. 833-840, 2003.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.