Design and implementation of blood bank system using web services in cloud environment
Keywords:Blood bank, Blood donor, Android, Administrator.
A large number of blood donors are attracted using an android application. Blood is a saver of all existing lives in case of emergency needs. The task of blood bank is to receive blood from various donors, to monitor the blood groups database and to send the required blood during the need to the hospital in case of emergencies. The problem is not insufficient number of donors, but finding a willing donor at the right time. We want to build a network of people who can help each other during an emergency. This application timely updates the information regarding the donors where the administrator accesses the whole information about blood bank management system. Donor will be prompted to enter an individual's details, like name, phone number, and blood group. In the urgent time of a blood requirement, you can quickly check for blood banks or hospitals matching a particular or related blood group and reach out to them through the App. Blood bank App provides list of blood banks in your area.
2. Jenipha, T.H. and Backiyalakshmi, R., 2014. Android blood donor life saving application in cloud computing. American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), 3(02), pp.105-108.
3. Hamlin, M.A. and Mayan, J.A., 2016, December. Blood donation and life saver-blood donation app. In 2016 International Conference on Control, Instrumentation, Communication and Computational Technologies (ICCICCT) (pp. 625-628). IEEE.
4. BalaSenthilMurugan, L. and Julian, A., 2015, March. Design and implementation of Automated Blood Bank using embedded systems. In 2015 International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
5. Adsul, A.C., Bhosale, V.K. and Autee, R.M., 2018, January. Automated blood bank system using Raspberry PI. In 2018 2nd International Conference on Inventive Systems and Control (ICISC) (pp. 252-255). IEEE.
6. Chaudhari, S.A., Walekar, S.S., Ruparel, K.A. and Pandagale, V.M., 2018, January. A Secure Cloud Computing Based Framework for the Blood bank. In 2018 International Conference on Smart City and Emerging Technology (ICSCET) (pp. 1-7). IEEE.
7. Arif, M., Sreevas, S., Nafseer, K. and Rahul, R., 2012, December. Automated online Blood bank database. In 2012 Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON) (pp. 012-017). IEEE.
8. Rahman, M.S., Akter, K.A., Hossain, S., Basak, A. and Ahmed, S.I., 2011, March. Smart blood query: a novel mobile phone based privacy-aware blood donor recruitment and management system for developing regions. In 2011 IEEE Workshops of International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (pp. 544-548). IEEE.
9. Li, B.N., Dong, M.C. and Mang, I.V., 2006, January. From Codabar to ISBT 128: Implementing Barcode Technology in Blood BankAutomation System. In 2005 IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology 27th Annual Conference (pp. 542-545). IEEE.
10. Spyropoulos, B., Botsivaly, M., Tzavaras, A. and Spyropoulou, P., 2009. Towards “digital blood-banking”. In 2009 ITU-T Kaleidoscope: Innovations for Digital Inclusions (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
11. Meza, M. and Tasic, J.F., 2005, November. Support of the blood transfusion diagnostic process with telemedicine. In EUROCON 2005-The International Conference on" Computer as a Tool" (Vol. 1, pp. 195-198). IEEE.
12. Kim, S.J., Yoo, S.K., Kim, H.O., Bae, H.S., Park, J.J., Seo, K.J. and Chang, B.C., 2006, September. Smart blood bag management system in a hospital environment. In IFIP International Conference on Personal Wireless Communications (pp. 506-517). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
13. Singh, R., Bhargava, P. and Kain, S., 2007. Smart phones to the rescue: the Virtual Blood Bank Project. IEEE Pervasive Computing, 6(4), pp.86-89.
14. Santhanam, T. and Sundaram, S., 2010. Application of CART algorithm in blood donors classification. Journal of computer Science, 6(5), p.548.
15. Turhan, S., 2013. An Android Application for Volunteer Blood Donors. ICBB-2015, pp.23-30.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.