UNDERGROUND PIPELINE WATER LEAKAGE MONITORING BASED ON IOT
Keywords:Underground Pipeline, Water management, leakage, IoT
In major problem in water supply network system is water leakage. The huge amount of water wasted daily in home, industry and etc. In most of water wastage due to pipeline leakage, normal pipeline system leakage may easy to find but underground pipeline leakage not easy to find compared to normal pipeline system. In normal leakage approximately 4000 drop of water wasted in pipeline, which is equal to one liter. The main objective of this system is reduce the wastage of water and saves the water to next generations. In this system consists of two main things one is monitoring the pressure level of water and another one is send the alert message to user when water leakage occur in pipeline.
2. Gupta, Rajan, and Rajinder Singh Kaler. "Development of Fiber Optic Sensors for Leak Detection in Underground Energy Storage Pipelines." 2018 6th Edition of International Conference on Wireless Networks & Embedded Systems (WECON). IEEE, 2018.
3. Rosli, Najwa, Izzatdin Abdul Aziz, and Nur Syakirah Mohd Jaafar. "Home Underground Pipeline Leakage Alert System Based on Water Pressure." 2018 IEEE Conference on Wireless Sensors (ICWiSe). IEEE, 2018.
4. JayaLakshmi, M., and V. Gomathi. "An enhanced underground pipeline water leakage monitoring and detection system using wireless sensor network." 2015 International Conference on Soft-Computing and Networks Security (ICSNS). IEEE, 2015.
5. Abdelhafidh, Maroua, et al. "Hybrid mechanism for remote water pipeline monitoring system." 2017 13th International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC). IEEE, 2017.
6. Pal, Amitangshu, and Krishna Kant. "Water flow driven sensor networks for leakage and contamination monitoring." 2015 IEEE 16th International Symposium on A World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM). IEEE, 2015.
7. Zhu, Jin, Xiaolong Li, and Wei Zheng. "Design of early warning system for underground pipeline safety based on wireless sensor network." 2017 Chinese Automation Congress (CAC). IEEE, 2017.
8. Wang, Feng, et al. "Research on the leakage monitoring of oil pipeline using BOTDR." 2016 Progress in Electromagnetic Research Symposium (PIERS). IEEE, 2016.
9. Kim, Hyunhak, Jaeheum Lee, and Inhwan Lee. "Interface design from pipeline safety unit to roadside subsidence risk index system." 2016 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC). IEEE, 2016.
10. Giaquinto, Nicola, et al. "Development of a Sensor for Leak Detection in Underground Water Pipelines." 2018 IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for the Sea; Learning to Measure Sea Health Parameters (MetroSea). IEEE, 2018.
11. Kim, Hui Min, and Gwan Soo Park. "A new sensitive excitation technique in nondestructive inspection for underground pipelines by using differential coils." IEEE Transactions on Magnetics 53.11 (2017): 1-4.
12. Jiao, Shang-Bin, et al. "Assessment of leakage degree of underground heating primary pipe network based on chaotic simulated annealing neural network." 2017 Chinese Automation Congress (CAC). IEEE, 2017.
13. Kim, Hui Min, et al. "Determination scheme for accurate defect depth in underground pipeline inspection by using magnetic flux leakage sensors." IEEE Transactions on Magnetics 54.11 (2018): 1-5.
14. Kadri, Abdullah, Elias Yaacoub, and Mohammed Mushtaha. "Empirical evaluation of acoustical signals for leakage detection in underground plastic pipes." MELECON 2014-2014 17th IEEE Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference. IEEE, 2014.
15. Pandiaraj, R., 2017. Smart internet connected mobile phone remote for monitoring and controlling of house and household appliances. “International journal of advances in signal and image sciences”, 3(2), pp.14-20.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.