Health Observation System Using Cloud Computing
Keywords:Hospital information system, Mobile Health Observing system, Interoperability, linked data, cloud computing.
Mobile Health Observing systems (MHOS) face additional challenges in personalized health records processing than general medical services provided within hospitals. To achieve custom-made and high - quality health observation, new technologies are developed, such as mobile system along with the cloud based computing system. In this paper, a skeleton of Mobile Health observing system based on a cloud computing (Cloud - MHOS) is considered. Moreover, the elements of the structure, which are Cloud Storage, Healthcare Data explanation Layer, several Tenants Access Control Layer, and Health checkup records Analysis Layer, are conversed. In the layer of data storage, a several tenant access technique is intended to defend patient privacy preserving. In the data clarification layer, linked open data are adopted to augment health records inter-operability semantically. In the records analysis layer, the process mining algorithm and parallel calculating system are implemented to support personalized handling plan selection. These three modules work together in performing the heart functions in the process of health observing, which data are processing, data storage, and information analysis. Finally, that studies the application of our operation in the observing of procedure to display the usability of method in personal health checkup analysis.
2. Bahga, Arshdeep, and Vijay K. Madisetti. "Healthcare data integration and informatics in the cloud." Computer 48, no. 2 (2015): 50-57.
3. Korzun, Dmitry G., Ilya Nikolaevskiy, and Andrei Gurtov. "Service intelligence support for medical sensor networks in personalized mobile health systems." In the Internet of things, smart spaces, and next-generation networks and systems, pp. 116-127. Springer, Cham, 2015.
4. Chen, Longbin, Yucong Duan, Meikang Qiu, Jian Xiong, and Keke Gai. "Adaptive resource allocation optimization in heterogeneous mobile cloud systems." In 2015 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Cyber Security and Cloud Computing, pp. 19-24. IEEE, 2015.
5. Fernandez - Llatas, Carlos, Salvatore F. Pileggi, Gema Ibaņez, Zoe Valero, and Pilar Sala. "Cloud computing for context-aware enhanced m-Health services." In Data Mining in Clinical Medicine, pp. 147-155. Humana Press, New York, NY, 2015.
6. Gong, Yanmin, Chi Zhang, Yuguang Fang, and Jinyuan Sun. "Protecting location privacy for task allocation in ad hoc mobile cloud computing." IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing 6, no. 1 (2015): 110-121.
7. Melillo, Paolo, Ada Orrico, Paolo Scala, Filippo Crispino, and Leandro Pecchia. "Cloud-based smart health monitoring system for automatic cardiovascular and fall risk assessment in hypertensive patients." Journal of medical systems 39, no. 10 (2015): 109.
8. Rahimi, M. Reza, Jian Ren, Chi Harold Liu, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, and Nalini Venkatasubramanian. "Mobile cloud computing: A survey, state of art and future directions." Mobile Networks and Applications 19, no. 2 (2014): 133-143.
9. Prakash, Gyan, Nishant Saurav, and Venkata Reddy Kethu. "An Effective Undesired Content Filtration and Predictions Framework in Online Social Network." International Journal of Advances in Signal and Image Sciences 2, no. 2 (2016): 1-8.
10. Sonawane, Jayesh Manohar, Shrihari D. Gaikwad, and Gyan Prakash. "Microarray data classification using dual-tree m-band wavelet features." International Journal Of Advances In Signal And Image Sciences 3, no. 1 (2017): 19-24.
11. Prakash, Gyan, and Azizuddin Khan. "Investigate the Role of Impulsivity in Decisions Making During Gambling Task: Case Study." International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research 4, no. 1 (2012).
12. Prakash, Gyan, Bhaskar Vyas, and Venkata Reddy Kethu. "Secure & Efficient Audit Service Outsourcing For Data Integrity In Clouds." International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research 6, no. 1 (2014): 5-60.
13. Khan, Azizuddin, and Gyan Prakash. "Design and Implementation of Smart Glass with Voice Detection Capability to Help Visually Impaired People." International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research 9, no. 3 (2017): 54-59.
14. Ganesh babu, T. R. "Computer-aided diagnosis of glaucoma detection using digital fundus image." International journal of advances in signal and image sciences 1, no. 1 (2015): 1-11.
15. Ganeshbabu, T. R. "Glaucoma Image Classification Using Discrete Orthogonal Stockwell Transform." International journal of advances in signal and image sciences 3, no. 1 (2017): 1-6.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.