Library Management System Based on Data Mining Using Android Application
Keywords:Library Management System, Data mining, Android, Modules
Android is used in mobile devices and it includes the operating system and other applications. Android application has the large set of cores in the libraries and includes the java programming language. Recently, android has large number of users and it is more popular. In this paper, Library Management System (LMS) based on data mining using android application is presented. It is easy to access the library in mobile application and it also saves the time. LMS is build by using two types of modules they are, admin module and user module. In admin module, the administrator checks the book details and updates the book details and stores the details in database. And in user module, the user selects the book and the token will be generated and saved in the database. Data mining technique is used to build the LMS by using android application.
2. Angal, Y., & Gade, A. (2017, February). Development of library management robotic system. In 2017 International Conference on Data Management, Analytics and Innovation (ICDMAI) (pp. 254-258). IEEE.
3. Chen, S. H. (2012, September). A novel approach for building open library student credit evaluation system. In 2012 International Conference on Management Science & Engineering 19th Annual Conference Proceedings (pp. 416-421). IEEE.
4. Xianyan, W., & Yafei, P. (2012, October). Library management structure model under information resources sharing. In 2012 International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering (Vol. 2, pp. 159-162). IEEE.
5. Hou, J., Zhu, Z., & Zong, J. (2012, June). Design and realization of network-oriented library management system (LMS). In 2012 IEEE Symposium on Robotics and Applications (ISRA) (pp. 813-816). IEEE.
6. Di Iorio, A., & Schaerf, M. (2014, September). The organization information integration in the management of a digital library system. In Proceedings of the 14th ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (pp. 461-462). IEEE Press.
7. Shao, Y., Zhang, M., & Liang, J. (2010, May). Research about component library management based on decision tree. In 2010 International Conference on Networking and Digital Society (Vol. 2, pp. 18-21). IEEE.
8. Yu, P. (2011, May). Data mining in library Reader Management. In 2011 International Conference on Network Computing and Information Security (Vol. 2, pp. 54-57). IEEE.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.