SMART AGRICULTURE USING IOT
Keywords:Antenna IoT, Smart agriculture, Sensors.
IoT means Internet of Things; it is a booming technology in all over automation technologies. Actual time weather observance is the most needed for agriculture, as much agriculture allied issues can be solved by actual time weather observance system. Water is a precious and necessary one in the world. So we need to use the water in need level and avoid the water wastage, it saves the water. We use sensors in the agriculture industry to do smart agriculture. This sensor aided to check the agriculture environment and provide the data about the land fields. In this system, monitor the agriculture by using wireless sensor technology. By using the sensors we can monitor real time datas are water level, soil moisture, temperature and humidity.
2. Dagar, Rahul, Subhranil Som, and Sunil Kumar Khatri. "Smart Farming–IoT in Agriculture." 2018 International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications (ICIRCA). IEEE, 2018.
3. Maheswari, R., et al. "Smart Village: Solar Based Smart Agriculture with IoT Enabled for Climatic Change and Fertilization of Soil." 2019 IEEE 5th International Conference on Mechatronics System and Robots (ICMSR). IEEE, 2019.
4. Tenzin, Sonam, et al. "Low cost weather station for climate-smart agriculture." 2017 9th international conference on knowledge and smart technology (KST). IEEE, 2017.
5. Verma, Saurav, et al. "An Internet of Things (IoT) Architecture for Smart Agriculture." 2018 Fourth International Conference on Computing Communication Control and Automation (ICCUBEA). IEEE, 2018.
6. Abdullah, Aalaa, Shahad Al Enazi, and Issam Damaj. "AgriSys: A smart and ubiquitous controlled-environment agriculture system." 2016 3rd MEC International Conference on Big Data and Smart City (ICBDSC). IEEE, 2016.
7. Suciu, George, Cristiana-Ioana Istrate, and Maria-Cristina Di?u. "Secure smart agriculture monitoring technique through isolation." 2019 Global IoT Summit (GIoTS). IEEE, 2019.
8. Lalitha, C. V. N. S., M. Aditya, and Manoj Panda. "Smart Irrigation Alert System Using Multihop Wireless Local Area Networks." International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies. Springer, Cham, 2019.
9. Fox, John, Andrew Donnellan, and Liam Doumen. "The deployment of an IoT network infrastructure, as a localised regional service." 2019 IEEE 5th World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT). IEEE, 2019.
10. Biswas, Abdur Rahim, and Raffaele Giaffreda. "IoT and cloud convergence: Opportunities and challenges." 2014 IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT). IEEE, 2014.
11. Peña, Miguel Angel López, and Isabel Muñoz Fernández. "SAT-IoT: An architectural model for a high-performance fog/edge/cloud IoT platform." 2019 IEEE 5th World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT). IEEE, 2019.
12. Garg, Hittu, and Mayank Dave. "Securing IoT Devices and SecurelyConnecting the Dots Using REST API and Middleware." 2019 4th International Conference on Internet of Things: Smart Innovation and Usages (IoT-SIU). IEEE, 2019.
13. Amjath Ali, J., B. Thangalakshmi, and A. Vincy Beaulah. "IoT Based Disaster Detection and Early Warning Device." International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research (IJMSR) 9.3 (2017): 20-25.
14.Balan, B., and M. Tech. "SENSOR BASED SMART AGRICULTURE USING IOT."International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research Vol.9, No.2 2017.
15. Jayanthi, R., and S. T. Rama. "IOT Based Smart Energy Tracking System." International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research (IJMSR) 9.1 (2017): 98-108.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.