Deduplication with Attribute Based Encryption in E-Health Care Systems
Keywords:Health care System, Deduplication, Attribute Based Encryption, privacy and storage problems.
Attribute Based Encryption (ABE) algorithm is the one of the most familiar one in cloud computing environment. While with the influence of data Deduplication technique is more effective to secure any kind of data bases. The existing system of this paper is based on Health Care Systems. In this system, large amount of data bases can be stored and retrieved day by day. So the problem arises in privacy module and storage module. Because in recent period, datas structure in health care system can be stored heavily. So it is vulnerable to Bruce force attack. In this paper, the proposed system is overcome the drawback of privacy and storage problem in Health care systems. Attribute based encryption with data Deduplication is the best way to avoid the privacy problems.
2. Liu, Zhen, and Duncan S. Wong. "Practical attribute-based encryption: traitor tracing, revocation and large universe." The Computer Journal 59.7 pp: 983-1004.2016.
3. Surjati, 3. Lin, Suqing, et al. "Revisiting attribute-based encryption with verifiable outsourced decryption." IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security: 2119-2130, 2015.
4. Liu, Zhen, Zhenfu Cao, and Duncan S. Wong. "Traceable CP-ABE: how to trace decryption devices found in the wild." IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security: pp.55-68. (2014).
5. Bah, 5. Wang, Shulan, et al. "An efficient file hierarchy attribute-based encryption scheme in cloud computing." IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security 11.6 pp: 1265-1277.2016.
6. Wang, S., Jia, S. and Zhang, Y., “Verifiable and Multi-Keyword Searchable Attribute-Based Encryption Scheme for Cloud Storage”. IEEE Access, 7, pp.50136-50147,2019.
7. Phuong, Tran Viet Xuan, Guomin Yang, and Willy Susilo. "Hidden ciphertext policy attribute-based encryption under standard assumptions." IEEE transactions on information forensics and security 11.1 pp: 35-45 2015.
8. Wang, Shangping, et al. "KS-ABESwET: A Keyword Searchable Attribute-Based Encryption Scheme with Equality Test in the Internet of Things." IEEE Access 7 pp: 80675-80696. 2019
9. Xiong, Hu, Hao Zhang, and Jianfei Sun. "Attribute-based privacy-preserving data sharing for dynamic groups in cloud computing." IEEE Systems Journal 2018.
10. Luo, Entao, Qin Liu, and Guojun Wang. "Hierarchical multi-authority and attribute-based encryption friend discovery scheme in mobile social networks." IEEE Communications Letters 20.9 pp: 1772-1775, 2016
11. Xia, Zhihua, Liangao Zhang, and Dandan Liu. "Attribute-based access control scheme with efficient revocation in cloud computing." China Communications 13.7 pp: 92-99, 2016
12. Qin, Baodong, and Dong Zheng. "Generic Approach to Outsource the Decryption of Attribute-Based Encryption in Cloud Computing." IEEE Access 7 pp: 42331-42342,2019
13. Cui, Hui, and Robert H. Deng. "Revocable and decentralized attribute-based encryption." The Computer Journal 59.8 (2016): 1220-1235.
14. Xu, Xiaolong, et al. "Multi-authority proxy re-encryption based on CPABE for cloud storage systems." Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics 27.1 pp: 211-223, 2016.
15. Edemacu, Kennedy, et al. "Privacy Provision in Collaborative Health with Attribute-Based Encryption: Survey, Challenges and Future Directions." IEEE Access 7 pp: 89614-89636, 2019
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.