Hybrid Windowing Adaptive FIR Filter Technique In Underwater Communication
Keywords:Adaptive FIR filter, SNR, MATLAB.
In underwater communication, acoustic signals have been more effective than the radio frequency signals. Hence acoustic waves have been propagates over a very short distances. Hybrid windowing FIR filter with adjustable co-efficient and weight updating block utilized to adjust the filter coefficients This proposed work is focus on underwater ambient noise reduction using proposed variable Adaptive filter. Generally, noise reduction techniques have been developed based on the minimization of SNR such as wavelet based de-noising technique for wind noise reduction with improved SNR of 7dB-10dB.
2.Gershman AB, Turchin VI, Zverev VA. Experimental results of localization of moving underwater signal by adaptive beamforming. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. 1995 Oct;43(10):2249-57.
3. Singer AC, Nelson JK, Kozat SS. Signal processing for underwater acoustic communications. IEEE Communications Magazine. 2009 Feb 10;47(1):90-6.
4. Bouvet M, Schwartz SC. Comparison of adaptive and robust receivers for signal detection in ambient underwater noise. IEEE transactions on acoustics, speech, and signal processing. 1989 May;37(5):621-6.
5. Horton Sr CW. Signal processing of underwater acoustic waves. TEXAS UNIV AT AUSTIN; 1969 Nov.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.