Decentralized Hierarchical Authorized Secure Payment with different Wallet for Blockchain
Keywords:Blockchain, Online wallet, cryptocurrency, Bit coin.
Blockchain is generally used in the economic ground designed for its type of anonymity, transfer as well as trust. Electronic currency expense is the main reason hotspot. In Bitcoin, in order of secret key generation to the rights of bit coin, which consists two problems: the first problem is the private key has to exist reserved correctly, and the second one is the secret key be particular, it cannot be the engaged reverse. Therefore, bit coin scheme be able just to implement the convey purpose. During this work, the first recommend an original sha256 algorithm as well as utilize to design an online file, be capable of help the user obtain the signature lacking obtaining the users secret key. Secondly, using our planned online wallet, we expand the purpose of the secret key. Thus, the crypto currency organization preserve apply for the permission role. The secure payment method which described as more features that is decentralised as well as hierarchical certified to original ancient. In this work next to propose a material instantiation as well as establish its accuracy. At last, they analyze the security as well as the usability of our system. The random oracle model it proves our method to be secure payment under the blockchain security. For usability, observe its presentation as well as evaluate through bit coins presentation.
2. Miers I, Garman C, Green M, Rubin AD. Zerocoin: Anonymous distributed e-cash from bitcoin. In2013 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy 2013 May 19 (pp. 397-411). IEEE.
3. Subramanian, H., 2018. Subramanian H. Decentralized blockchain-based electronic marketplaces. Commun. ACM. 2018 Jan 1; 61(1):78-84.1), pp.78-84.
4. Herbert J, Litchfield A. A novel method for decentralised peer-to-peer software license validation using cryptocurrency blockchain technology. InProceedings of the 38th Australasian Computer Science Conference (ACSC 2015) 2015 Jan (Vol. 27, p. 30).
5. Ruffing T, Moreno-Sanchez P, Kate A. Practical decentralized coin mixing for bitcoin. HotPETS, Coinshuffle, July. 2014.
6. Omohundro S. Cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, and artificial intelligence. AI matters. 2014 Dec 19;1(2):19-21.
7. Barkatullah J, Hanke T. Goldstrike 1: Cointerra's first-generation cryptocurrency mining processor for bitcoin. IEEE micro. 2015 Feb 19;35(2):68-76.
8. Poon J, Dryja T. The bitcoin lightning network: Scalable off-chain instant payments.
9. Cachin C. Architecture of the hyperledger blockchain fabric. InWorkshop on distributed cryptocurrencies and consensus ledgers 2016 Jul 25 (Vol. 310, p. 4).
10. Hosack SJ. Use of the Proof-of-Stake Algorithm for Distributed Consensus in Blockchain Protocol for Cryptocurrency..
11. Dwork C, Naor M. Pricing via processing or combatting junk mail. InAnnual International Cryptology Conference 1992 Aug 16 (pp. 139-147). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.