Comparative Study and Design Analysis of Several Pulse Width Modulation Control Techniques
Keywords:Triangular-Sinusoidal pulse width modulation (TSPWM), Space vector pulse width modulation (SVPWM), Random pulse width modulation (RPWM), Acoustic noise
Various PWM techniques are used for controlling the different loads such as R, R L, and RLE. In the existing system the control technique like, TSPWM, Single pulse PWM and Multiple Pulse PWM is Used to control the load, which has Acoustic noise and harmonic distortion .The proposed system reveals the reduction of losses by comparing TSPWM, SVPWM and RPWM .The highest possible peak phase fundamental is higher for SVPWM than TSPWM, and the RPWM technique offers significant benefits over deterministic PWM when implementing motor drive system.
2. Ki-Seon Kim, Young-Gook Jung, and Young-Cheol Lim, Member, IEEE “ A New Hybrid Random PWM Scheme” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER ELECTRONICS, VOL. 24, NO. 1, JANUARY 2009
3. J.-Y. Chai, Y.-H. Ho, Y.-C. Chang, and C.-M. Liaw, “On acoustic-noise reduction control using random switching technique for switch-mode rectifiers in PMSM drive,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 55, no. 3,pp. 1295–1309, Mar. 2008.
4. G. D. Holmes and T. A. Lipo, Pulse Width Modulation for PowerConverters: Principles and Practice. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2003
5. Laslo Mathew, Member, IEEE, Florin Lungeanu ,Dezso Sera member, IEEE, Peter Omand Rasmussen,Member,IEEE, and John K.Pedersen, Senior Member, IEEE “Spread Spectrum Modulation by Using Asymmetric-Carrier RANDOM PWM”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, VOL59, NO.10, OCTOBER 2012
6. Yen-Shin Lai, Senior Member, IEEE, Ye-Then Chang, IEEE and Bo-Yuan Chen, Student Member,IEEE “Novel Random Switching Pwm Technique With Constant Sampling Frequency And Constant Inductor Average Current For Digital-Controlled Converter” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, VOL29, NOV.10, 2012
7. Young-Cheol Lim, Member, IEEE, Seog-Oh Wi, Jong-Nam Kim,Gook Jung “A Pseudorandom Carrier Modulation Scheme” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER ELECTRONICS, VOL. 25, NO. 4, 797 APRIL 2010.
8. Haifeng Lu, Wenlong Qu, Xiaomeng Cheng, Yang Fan, and Xing Zhang “A Novel PWM Technique With Two-Phase Modulation” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER ELECTRONICS, VOL. 22, NO. 6, 2403 NOVEMBER 2007.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.