An Efficient Self-Reconfiguration and Route Selection for Wireless Sensor Networks
Keywords:Self-Reconfigurable, Fault tolerance, Routing, WSN.
The wireless network is one of the most significant purposes behind the accomplishment of long range wireless communication. Frequent link failures are occurred in the sensor organised network due to obstruction, snags, message drop because of node energy depletion; Time to Live (TTL) lapsed and so forth. The total communication gets collapsed if there any lessening in the nature of correspondence or quality between the sensor nodes or from the sensor nodes to the sink nodes and this prompts to connection failures. To overcome the frequent link failures and to provide reliable data communication an Efficient Self- Reconfiguration and Route Selection for Wireless Sensor Networks to mitigate link failures is proposed. E-SRRS scheme automatically senses the energy efficient nodes with reliable routes to improve and conserve the network performance. The simulation analysis for E- SRRS and the parameters such as throughput, transmission delay and energy consumption in the network is shown.
2. Valera, A., & Tan, H. P. “Analysis of hello-based link failure detection in wireless ad hoc networks” In Personal Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), 2012 IEEE 23rd International Symposium on pp. 669-674, 2012.
3. K-H. Kim and K.G. Shin, "Self-reconfigurable wireless mesh networks," Networking, IEEE/ACM Transactions on 19.2: pp. 393-404, 2011.
4. Younis, M., Lee, S., Senturk, I. F., & Akkaya, K. (2014). Topology management techniques for tolerating node failure. In The Art of Wireless Sensor Networks (pp. 273- 311). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
5. B. Ayaz, A. Allen and M. Wiercigroch, “Dynamically Reconfigurable Routing Protocol Design for Underwater Wireless Sensor Network”,2014.
6. Duche, R. N., & Sarwade, N. P. (2014). Sensor Node Failure Detection Based on Round Trip Delay and Paths in WSNs. Sensors Journal, IEEE, 14(2), 455-464.
7. N. Rakesh, and V. Tyagi, "Failure Detection using Contour Approach on Network Coded Parallel Networks," Procedia Engineering 38: pp. 763-770, 2012.
8. H-H. Shin, S. Lee and B-S. Kim, "Performance Improvement Using Self-Link-Breakage Announcement in Wireless Ad-hoc Networks," in Computational Science and Engineering (CSE), IEEE 16th International Conference on, vol., no., pp. 208-212, 2013.
9. Y. Li, Z. Jia, S. Xie, and F. Liu, “An Hw Reconfigurable Node With Novel Scheduling In An Energy-Harvesting Environment”,vol.9., no.4.,2013.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.