CARRIER LESS AMPLITUDE AND PHASE (CAP) ODULATION TECHNIQUE FOR OFDM SYSTEM
Keywords:Carrier less amplitude and phase modulation (CAP), Bit Error rate (BER), Verilog Hardware description language (HDL), Area-Delay-Product (ADP), Modelsim, Xilinx
Nowadays, Carrier less Amplitude and Phase (CAP) Modulation has been used in various industrial applications because of its simplicity and bandwidth efficiency. In this paper, a novel CAP modulation technique has been used for OFDM in wireless communication system. To reduce the spectrum efficiency losses and improving the speed of the data transmission are the main requirements of the wireless communication systems. In conventional technologies transmitter takes long time to modulate and encode the signal, the time delay occurred during the conversion is suffers the total Li-Fi networks. In order to overcome this problem, novel modulation techniques have been proposed such as Carrier less amplitude and phase modulation (CAP) and Quadrature Phase Shift Keying (QPSK) Modulation. The design simulation is carried out in ModelSim XE III 6.3C and Synthesized in Xilinx ISE 10.1 by using Verilog HDL Language.
2. S. Dimitrov and H. Haas, "Information rate of OFDM-based optical wireless. communication systems with nonlinear distortion," Journal of Light-wave Technology(IEEE),31(6), 2013.
3. Enteshari.M. Kavehrad and Z. Hajjarian , “Energy-Efficient Broadband Data Communications using White LEDs on Aircraft Power-lines”, 2008 IEEE.
4. H. Haas, L. Yin, Y. Wang and C. Chen, "What is Li-Fi?", Journal of Light-wave technology(IEEE),34(6), (2016).
5. S. Haruyama, and M. Nakagawa, "Performance evaluation of narrowband OFDM on integrated system of power line communication and visible light wireless communication," in Proc. 1st International Symposium on Wireless Pervasive Computing, Phuket, Thailand, Jan. 2006.
6. S.M.Idrus, S.K.Yusof, “New Integrated System of Visible Free Space Optic with PLC”, 3rd workshop on PLC, oct 1-2, 2009, udine, Italy.
7. Ji-Hun Yun, Geun-Bin Hong and Yong-kab Kim, “A Study on Realization of Visible Light Communication System for Power Line Communication Using 8-bit Microcontroller”, KSII Trans. Vol. 11,No. 5, pp. 238-241, October 25, 2010.
8. J. Kahn and J. Barry, “Wireless Infrared Communications”, in Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 85, Feb, 1997, pp. 265–298.
9. T. Komine and M. Nakagawa, “Integrated System of White LED Visible Light Communication and Power-Line Comm.”,PIMRC2002,T. Komine and M. Nakagawa,
“Performance Evaluation of Narrow-band OFDM on Integrated System of Power- Line Communication and Visible Light Wireless Communication”,IEEE2006.
10. D. Tsonev, S. Videv, H. Haas, “Light fidelity (Li-Fi): Towards all-optical networking”, in Proc. SPI9007: Broadband Access Communication Technologies,Dec.2013. D. Tsonev et al., "A 3-Gb/s single-LED OFDM-based wireless VLC link using a gallium nitride ?LED ,"(IEEE),26(7), 2014.
11. C. X. Wang et al., "Cellular architecture and key technologies for 5G wireless communication networks," (IEEE), 52(2), 2014.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.