Study For Congestion Control in Mobile Adhoc Networks
In recent years a number of papers have presented theoretical solutions to this problem that are based on combining differential-backlog scheduling algorithms with Utility-based congestion control .Reducing packet loss in MANETs typically involves congestion control running on top of a mobility and failure adaptive routing protocol at the network layer. In the current designs, routing is not congestion-adaptive. Routing may let a congestion happen, which is detected by congestion control, but, to deal with this fact, it may be too late (i.e., long delay and many packets already lost) or require significant overhead if a new route is needed. This problem becomes more visible especially in large-scale transmission of high traffic such as multimedia data, where congestion is more probable and the negative impact of packet loss on the service quality is more of significance.
2. Ning Zhang and Alagan Anpalagan; "A Comprehensive Simulation Study of SWAN QoS Model in MANETs with Proactive and Reactive Routing"; Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering; 2009.
3. Lyes Khoukhi and Soumaya Cherkaoui; "Experimenting with Fuzzy Logic for QoS Management in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks", Vol. 8(8), August 2008.
4. Jitendranath Mungara, S. P. Setti, G. Vasanth; ” Design and a New Method of Quality of Service in Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET)”; European Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 34, Issue 1; pp.141-149, 2009.
5. Q.Xue and A.Ganz, “Ad hoc QoS on-demand routing (AQOR) in mobile ad hoc networks”, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, Vol.63, Issue 2, pp.154- 165, 2003.
6. Consolee Mbarushimana and Ali Shahrabi, “Congestion Avoidance Routing Protocol for QoS-Aware MANETs”; Proc. of International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference, pp. 129-134; 2008.
7. Chin-Fu Kuo, Ai-Chun Pang, S. Chan, "Dynamic Routing with Security Considerations"; IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 48-58, 2009.
8. Mounir Frikha, Manel Maamer; "Implementation and simulation of OLSR protocol with QoS in Ad Hoc Networks"; Proc. of the 2nd International Symposium on Communications, Control and Signal Processing; 2006.
Authors need to sign following agreement with International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research before publishing their articles:
- Authors need to return copyright form to Journal Editor-in-chief to proceed their articles for publication. Meantime, the journal licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits other user to distribute the work with an acknowledgement of the authors for International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are also able to share their separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-restricted contribution of the journal with an acknowledgement of publication in International Journal of MC Square Scientific Research.
- Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work during the submission process for increasing citation and exploring to increase the paper availability in worldwide way. The Effect of Open Access.